viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

Who I am... By Claudia Luna

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy... Quote from Hamlet 




I only path to victory. I don't hesitate or doubt because, even when is not an easy way, even when is full of, often confusing crossroads, and sometimes, almost impossible  high hills to climb, I trust God... I trust myself. 

I will never quit my path. I may fall many times along the way. But I will always pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep walking, with the conviction that I will succeed, or die trying. 

I have no time for explanations to those around that don't understand my reasons. And since I am immune to criticism as well as flattering, I do not care for approval. The only approval I need, is from my conscience when I go to sleep at night, and the face I confront in the mirror every morning when the day starts. 
 That my friends, is hard enough to deal with, to additionally,  put ourselves in such a jeopardy of trying to please others. 

I only make myself fundamental questions. How should I live..? What's my propose in life..? What do I really want..? How can I love more..? 
I don't go through life as a reckless individual that can't  measure the precious value of being alive. The huge responsibility of surviving even one more day, when others, maybe better than us, couldn't make it...

I only ask myself questions which answers are going to improve my way of living. I don't hang out with shallow people, reject frivolous, not time to waist. I share my spiritual mission with all, open my hands to help all, but the ones that can't appreciate it, I leave aside, and keep moving, with out resentment. 

I do not stay where I am not happy. 
And that includes not only strangers, but sometimes friends and family. 

Since my past hasn't been easy and my future remains still uncertain, that leaves me no other choice than to live today. And I live with an inner voice always whispering in my ears: "You're going to die", not for a day, not for a season, but forever...

In front of that naked truth, I focus on  what really matters, and let go the useless. 

Even when I have an immortal soul. My time here, in this body in this space and time, is measure. So I will squeeze it trying to get the best of it. 
Later will see about heaven and hell, religions, philosophies, etc. Now all I have is me here, in this container... 

When I feel too important. I remember Sagan and that video about the earth being a small point, viewed from the space. 
When I feel too small, I remember we are not dust, but magic.

And trying to balance both, I go day by day living the maximum.

I laugh a lot, mostly at myself. I don't take anything so seriously.  Humor is the ultimate relaxation method. I laugh so hard... Even to this writing. 

I don't fight to win the truth. You can have it! Is yours! ...

I don't fight to have the reason, my reason maybe not your reason. And that's ok !!

I don't fight. Period! 

I am easy going. I just don't care! 
I like not controlling, the uncertain, doesn't scares me. Is so little what we really control, that feels stupid trying to know it all... 

And I believe in love. Not as a childish crash or as a spiritual "I love you all" mode. 

I believe in love as the greatest conquest, the ultimate truth of humanity, as a miracle, as a reward for the strong...

 And my love is deep, passionate, sexy, profound and yet easy and funny... 
And that to me, folks, is what life is about. We have been created to be together, there isn't pleasure in loneliness. You can learn in solitude, you can get wiser, but if you not share you don't enjoy... 

So my heart is open. Even to the risk of broken it. I will not preserve myself of being hurt, by quitting to the adventure of loving... 
I will give and give and give. And my soul will expand !! Hopefully I will be loved in return. 

No more to say, just thank you and good fortune!! And I will find you now and then, to  celebrate  life... 

Claudia Luna 

 

  

 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y el miedo le dio lugar a la curiosidad... By Claudia Luna

Se feliz en el instante y ese instante será tu propia vida  Solo tu fuego interior te impulsa a volar. Si lo apagas, tu vida no tendrá senti...